LTChicken - Twitch

LTChicken - Twitch

comments and discussions at metacomment.io

SHARED CONTROLS HORROR GAMES! Jumpscare competition mode, ON!

Comments
2016-05-25 18:48:51

I'm so mad cuz I like watching you but this reverb sucks so bad

2016-05-26 17:48:39

we weren't even using reverb yesterday. It was video editing.

2016-06-18 23:59:52

he already has 49% of my love Kappa

2016-06-19 00:00:29

49%? Who has the other 51%?

2016-06-19 00:02:14

XD he is my cute kawaii Asian grill Kappa

Your Comment
Also on www.twitch.tv

Denwizard vs 2k #KnocksVill

Challenges w/ @Valvnn

WORKING ON ORIGINALS (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ #music #MusicProduction

Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright Let's continue with the story

Shared Experience: Episode 6

Twitch is the world's leading video platform and community for gamers.

**Irissia [FR] // CAMMY // Le live reprend !! // **

24 Hour Stream!!!!!!!

Limited box scouting! ♥ / Giveaways on @SIFrerolling